Through shared ownership of exclusive holiday residences, The Hideaways Club combines luxury property investment with a luxury travel lifestyle. Our Members are sophisticated investors and world travellers, in addition to being classified as High Net Worth Individuals
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our Sales and Marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the luxury property and travel market, wanting to bolster their CV with such internship experience.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing activities. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Help organise marketing events
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Full English Proficiency both written and verbal
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online
analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Current enrolment in a related degree