The Happy World Company mission is to bring excellence, balance and fun into people's lives.
We deliver unconventional workshops and coaching sessions to encourage people to maximise their potential and achieve the unthinkable.
- BS/MS degree in events management
- English-native / bilingual required
- We are seeking high level, organized, team oriented, talented, bold, outgoing and innovative intern to assist in the preparation and implementation for our weekly personal development and public speaking events.
- This internship is not for someone looking to get by, but an immersion on a professional and demanding work environment
- All applicants must have strong writing and marketing copy skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- All applicants must be willing to market, promote and attract people to personal development.
- Previous experience in similar role preferred
- Assisting the Head of Events to organise events
- Assist the Head of Operations to better the overall Events Strategy
- Prepare material for events and work alongside SM responsable in order to design a plan to promote and engage new prospects to attend our events
- Attend customer queries before, during and after the event
- If required, attend events to assist in the running on-site: door registration, looking after our clients, pitching our services, etc.
- Market our services to clients after the events
- Assist with analysis of events after they have happened
● Travel and food expenses reimbursed
● Free entrance to ALL THWC events and trainings
● Monthly Group Training
● Real life on-the-job experience with big responsibilities
● An excellent working environment with a young and dynamic team
● Possibilities to turn intership into a part time job
The position begins May 15th and ends October 15th. You are expected to work 35 hours a week. Please note that due to a very large number of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide any feedback to unsuccesful applications.
2) Cover letter
3) One recommendation letter or email be submitted from your most recent employer(s) along with their contact details
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Happy World Team