The Goodness Project is a young, fast-growing and dynamic London based start-up offering amazing Vegan, Free-from Healthy Food Gifts, Hampers, and Subscription Boxes through our multi-channel offering. We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join us. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a diverse role, which involves multi-tasking and working within different areas of the business.
This position is very hands-on, so we are looking for a hardworking team member who will take responsibility from day one. You’ll be an integral part of a small team and be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We’d love to find someone who could help/take ownership of the following responsibilities.
• Helping with the day-to-day running of the website
• Ordering stock, taking deliveries
• Monitoring and processing orders through our systems
• Preparing and packaging orders
• Uploading new product to our website
• Customer care and sales support
• Administration support
• Writing product descriptions
• Sourcing exciting new products for our boxes
• Supporting our social media and marketing agency (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
This opportunity will expose you to an overall view how an early stage business operates and learn the ins and outs of running and growing a successful small business.
What we look for:
• Strong attention to detail
• Enthusiastic, flexible and creative; good organisational skills are a must
• Kind and Friendly Personality
• Passionate about making a difference even with small things
• Have good verbal and written communication skills and comfortable talking on phone and face to face
• Reliable, hardworking
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Office, PowerPoint, Excel) is a must, Adobe skills a bonus
• Salary – £800/month
• Minimum commitment is 6 months 5 days a week with opportunity to progress into a full-time role
• Free snacks and coffee
Due to the size of our company, our days (and office!) can be quite chaotic, so we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenges of juggling in a fast-paced environment, and does not need to be micro-managed. We are a lovely, friendly people but we do work very hard to meet demand with high standards.
Our warehouse is in North West London, a ten-minute walk from North Acton Station (Central Line).
If you are interested in being part of our exciting journey, please send your CV and a short cover letter or email stating your interest, and why you feel you would be a good fit. We would like to get someone in ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you.