Description de l'offre
The Buy2Let Shop are looking for a marketing intern.
This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand experience assisting the marketing department of a fast growing company.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Hard working
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good writing skills
- Able to work as part of a team or independently on more than one project at a time
- Attention to detail
The intern will have a range of duties that may include but is not limited to the following:
- Finding alternative marketing platforms
- Basic admin duties
- Competitor Analysis
- Mailout templating
- Completing weekly reports
- Sales Support docs
- Design work
A recent graduate or current student in marketing is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (required)
- Experience with MailChimp (desirable)
- Experience with social media for business (desirable)
The internship may last longer than 4 months depending on the quality of the successful candidate and their willingness to continue.
Full-time as well as part-time applicants are encouraged to apply
The position is unpaid however we will cover lunch and reasonable travel expenses and provide you with the best opportunity to learn.
Good luck and we hope to work with you soon!