A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Event & Admin Intern to join our dynamic and creative organisation, with a passion for changing people’s lives. We are in the business of personal development and helping people achieve their dreams and are a fast growing company with potential. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, is happy to 'muck in' and has a high attention to detail.
This position is open to recent graduates or students that are looking to gain valuable hands on experience in a small but busy company.
• Assist Events Coordinator prepare and manage all Best You and NLP events and seminars
• Preparing delegate packs and papers
• Support in organising facilities related to each event
• Support in coordinating suppliers prior and on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
• Support in coordinating volunteers on the day of the event
• Respond to all product orders from Amazon and NLP Life Training website and post products to customers
• Upload videos and content to company websites
• Organise products and keep cupboards in order
• Update Infusionsoft (CRM software)
The position is Monday to Friday and we cover travel expenses and pay £10 lunch for every day worked. Start date from August or September 2016. Interested? Please send your CV