Avionic ArchitectThales Alenia Space has more than 40 years' experience in the design, integration, testing, operation and commissioning of innovative space systems. Using some of the world's most sophisticated technologies, our teams create solutions that monitor our oceans, help us better understand climate change and drive scientific progress. We're also a world-leader in satellite telecommunications. And because we supply the International Space Station, we play a pivotal role in helping mankind explore the universe.
Primary Purpose of Role
The Avionic Architect is responsible for the avionics of the Satellite system
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Responsible for updating generic data packages (specifications, VCDs, validation plans) for journals (PDR, CDR), piloting of the Satellite Database and deliveries of software to AIT and operations.
• Provides support to the AIT for the preparation of tests and analysis of test reports and for reviews (TRR and TRB).
• Responsible for the development and validation plan mainly focused on taking into account the avionics configuration, equipment qualification status (EQSR) and configuration of the software and the applicable BDS
• Responsible for updating generic data packages (TRD, VCD, test plans ...) and taking into account the requirements of the system.
• Coordination of software validation and deliveries to AIT
• Coordination of deliveries of satellite databases
• The avionics architect on a recurrent program ensures the interface with the PMO.
• It relies on business expertise for certain analysis, for the preparation of satellite databases and in case of anomaly on an AIT equipment
• The avionics architect coordinates the mission assignment of the software and avionics validation.
• Checks the technical consistency and approves the documentation produced
• Participates in major meetings and decides on technical choices
Education & Qualifications
Masters - Electrical
Strong relevant experience in the field