Tesla is looking for a Body Shop Customer Advocate fluent in both English and Dutch to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience. This position requires collaboration with Tesla and our body shop network to proactively improve the owner experience for a rapidly growing customer base.
Located in London, Great Britain, the overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to customer inquiries from UK, Ireland, The Netherlands & Belgium in an accurate and timely manner.
The Customer Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Tesla owners, various internal departments, and vendors to carefully and effectively address customer concerns.
Qualified persons may have a background in body repair, motor insurance repair assessment or Customer Support. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment. Most importantly, your core values include a desire to exceed customer expectations, answer questions before they are asked, and ensure every aspect of ownership is a true pleasure.
· Provide highest level of customer support by answering inbound inquiries and placing outbound calls to customers and body shops
· Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to advocate for the customer with the body shops.
· Build relationships with our network of Body Repair Providers to help navigate the customer experience.
· Communicate owners concerns with various departments within the service organization.
· Accurately record issues and data into CRM / Vehicle Support Systems.