Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Model S is the world’s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Tesla services (applications) in the production environments and Provide Level II support to ensure the service meets the quality, security and compliance standards, providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
· Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple Tesla applications.
· Responsible for applying operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
· Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Tesla internal users and clients and providing ongoing solutions
· Responsible for owning a specific production problem and provide active coordination between various groups including internal and external vendor support groups in resolving a specific problem.
· Provide appropriate feedback to management about the progress and timeline related to specific production problem
· Determine configuration and operational requirements for development team
· Participate in the decision making of success or failure of applications systems to be deployed in production
· Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity and security.
· Participate and determine root cause for service failure and support escalation