About The Job
Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link; https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the Backdoor, Beers Wines & Spirits, Counters or the Colleague Restaurant.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. Within one shift you could be guiding a customer to a product, serving on the checkouts, helping to fill shelves, taking a delivery or moving stock around the warehouse.
It's a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that's one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
About the Company
Our business was built with a simple mission to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
· Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
· An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2016/17 earnings.
· Childcare Vouchers
· Share Schemes
· Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
· Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
· Earn one and a half times your hourly rate when working Sundays and an additional 2.21 for every hour worked between midnight and 6am.
For more information, please go to www.tescoplc.com