We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
· An annual bonus
· Privilegecard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
· Holiday starting at 21 days plus a personal day
· A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
· Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
· Buy As You Earn Scheme
· Save As You Earn Scheme
· Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
· Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
About The Job
We're looking for an Assistant Merchandise Planner who'll ensure that our stores have the right amount of the correct products to serve our customers, and in order to do this to have the optimum amount of stock in our depots.
- Ensuring we have optimal stock in our sales channels to ensure that we are able to meet our sales targets (Grow Sales & Deliver Profit)
- Managing stock in our depots to be able to deliver the products to our sales channels (Grow Sales & Deliver Profit)
- Work with our suppliers to ensure that they have timely and well communicated orders to be able to effectively manufacture their products and deliver them into our supply chain. (We build trusted partnerships)
- Work with our depots to ensure a satisfactory goods in schedule to enable them to process our products and deliver them to our stores in a timely and effective way. (We build trusted partnerships)
- Build satisfactory partnerships with suppliers through regular reviews, visits etc (We build trusted partnerships)
- Self-development through challenging, value adding behaviour etc (Colleagues recommend us as a great place to work and shop)
· Background in data analysis.
· knowledge of retail and distribution.
· Data Analysis
· Problem Solving
· proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
About the Company