Contract type: full-time, temporary (6 months)
Entry: as of 01.01.2023
Who we are
We are O2 Telefónica - with our mobile brands we connect millions of people and offer our customers mobile freedom in the digital world. As a leading telecommunications provider, we are playing a key role in shaping digitisation in Germany. Our approximately 7,400 employees in Germany drive the transformation forward every day - in our own company as well.
Telefónica is one of the top employers in Germany and is part of the global telecommunications group Telefónica S.A. with 110,000 committed employees worldwide.
Become part of our unique team and let's make a difference together!
What to expect
· You are a full-fledged member of our Tech Lab team and take over responsible tasks in the areas of scouting, showcase selection as well as implementation of the showcases in our 5G Tech Lab program at the Wayra location
· Supporting the Tech Lab team in day-to-day business (inquiries from startups, preparation of demo days for B2B Clients, workshops with clients in the TechLab, appointment coordination with startups)
· Joint further development of our Tech Lab with your own input and ideas
· Support in the scouting and selection process of new startups for our Tech Lab
· Independent support of showcases in our Tech Lab
· Technical support for events in our Tech Lab
· Creation of presentations and process flows
· Support of projects and handling of ad-hoc tasks and analyses
· Participation in events, workshops and consulting to promote your own skills
What you bring
· Full-time Bachelor's or Master's studies in the field of IT or Robotics
· First experiences with software development for robotics applications
· Robotic knowledge in hardware and software
· Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
· Ability to work independently
· Very good German and English skills
· Ambitious way of working
· Interest in personal development by taking on responsibility
· We live our team values. We are a young team of motivated individuals who are interested in making a difference.
· Our team is diverse and consists of different nations.
· We are trendsetters. We are always up to date with the latest technology trends, such as 5G & Metaverse.
· You will find high learning potential working with the most successful corporate accelerator & VC.
· You will receive recognition. You'll have an immediate impact on Wayra, big or small, and earn honest appreciation.
· You'll be part of an exceptional community. You'll be surrounded not only by the Wayra team, but also by aspiring startup founders and learn from their entrepreneurship.
· You will work in a modern office in the heart of Munich with an exceptional view of the Marienplatz.
What we offer
Flexible working: Your lecture times have changed? No problem - we will discuss your working hours individually.
Team events: As a full member, you are always welcome at events.
Practical relevance: You will get a comprehensive insight into the daily work routine and can enrich us with your knowledge.
Workplace: Modern and ergonomically equipped offices, as well as an open space and open desk model.
Home Office: You have the possibility, in consultation with your supervisor, to work from home.
Catering is provided: Free coffee and tea specialties and water are available at any time.
Health: Under FEEL GOOD you will find a wide range of offers for your personal health and the compatibility of work and leisure. It ranges from exercise and relaxation programmes, webinars and cooperation projects to a comprehensive range of advice on child and elderly care and psychosocial counselling.
How to apply and what else you should know
Convince us with your meaningful curriculum vitae as well as corresponding certificates. You do not need a letter of motivation with us. Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail cannot be considered.
Do you have questions about our application process and are you interested in further information about the position? Please reach out to our Business People Services Team (email@example.com ) .
In case of same qualification, applicants (m/f/d) with severe disability will be preferred. All gender are equally welcome.