Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds) Sales
Job grade: CSA2 / VM Level 2
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
• To perform day-to-day credit management of our Business/Enterprise customers in line with agreed follow up processes, reducing bad debt
• Customer is key – strive to improve customer experience and deliver world class customer service at all times.
· Live the VMO2 brand – set an example for your colleagues to follow through your behaviours
· Deliver a world class service to our customers by making all your calls effective, professional and delivered to a high standard
· Be a key player in a large team - putting forward ideas and contributing towards successes
· Ability to multi-task – managing a range of challenging Customer accounts, making sure the debt is collected to achieve targets.
· Follow up all Business customer accounts within agreed SLA’s in an effective, efficient manner
· Build, develop and maintain strong, honest working relationships with all our customers, both internal and external
· Pro-active at all times, seizing the initiative in collecting all overdue debts in a variety of methods
· Take ownership of queries, making sure they’re resolved and any necessary changes made to customer account
· Embrace and understand the department’s objectives
What We Need from You:
· Business Credit Control Experience is essential
· Good telephone technique and manne
· Be able to talk to people at all levels
· Work well under pressure to stretching targets and tight timescales
· Knowledgeable and able to adapt to quickly to change
· Get up and go attitude
Key Stakeholder Interfaces
· Business and Enterprise Customers
· Internal relationships with Sales/Accounts teams
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform - O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.