📅 7341Total Views
📅 20000170Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Location : Mozambique
Start : November 2020
Term : 12 months
Your mission will be divided into 2 phases:
1st phase : Job Training and integration within the project during 2/3 weeks in Paris at Technip N-Power .
· Training in the subcontracting and purchasing process within TechnipFMC on Coral project ;
· Understanding of project data, organization, objectives and constraints.
2nd phase : On site in Mozambique
· Administration of local contracts such as logistics, equipment rentals, etc,
· Control the invoicing of services performed by suppliers / subcontractors,
· Ensure the follow-up and the control of the progress of the services in relation to the contractual and commercial commitments,
· Preparation, negotiation and placing of sub-contracts / orders according to local project needs,
· Development of framework agreements for the duration of the project according to needs,
· Inventory and development of relations with local suppliers / subcontractors,
· Support to the project sub-contracts team based in Paris and locally,
· Support and interface with on-site operations and engineering teams in Paris.
As well as sub-contracts, you will also be in charge of local purchasing management. Occasional missions in Paris may be planned in order to consolidate all information with the project team.
With a general engineering school background, you are eager to discover how to carry out a large-scale project on site. You have if possible a first experience in the field of purchasing and/or subcontracting. You wish to be involved in the management of contractual and financial aspects and commercial negotiation. Rigorous and endowed with a good team spirit, you are able to take initiatives, react appropriately to the demands of the job and manage stress. You have good interpersonal skills, are autonomous and pro-active and are able to manage problems in a thoughtful and effective manner. You are adaptable and evolve with ease in contact with different cultures and environments. You are ready to get involved in a stimulating project for a minimum of 12 months. You are fluent in English. Portuguese will be a plus as well as a first experience abroad.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities