Sens Cedex, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte, France
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
Technip Energies is a leading engineering and technology company serving the energy transition, with leading positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene and a strong presence in the growing markets of blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its strong project delivery model, supported by an extensive offering of technologies, products and services.
With a presence in 34 countries, our 15,000 employees are fully committed to bringing our customers' innovative projects to life, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to accelerate the energy transition to a better future.
We are searching for our new Technical Writer Trainee (H/F) for our plant in Sens !
Within the Products and Standards Department of the loading Systems activity, you will be responsible for the following main missions :
· Write standard technical instruction sheets for the on-site installation of our different types of loading arms;
· Write standard technical instruction sheets for our different types of emergency disconnect systems (ERS);
· Create a standard description of our control panels (LCP) and radio remote controls;
· Standardize and optimize the sections of the OMM concerning the description of the complete installation;
· Standardize the maintenance and troubleshooting parts of our loading systems.
You are meant for this job if :
· You are preparing a Bac+2 or Bac+3 level;
· You have technical knowledge (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, etc.);
· You master the Office tools: Word & Excel;
· You are dynamic, organized, rigorous and proactive;
· You are fluent in English (read and written).
Position to be filled as an internship (3 to 6 months) in Sens from September 2021.
Once your application has been received, it will be examined by a recruiter. You will receive a return within a few weeks. For an overview of the recruitment process, please visit our dedicated web page here
Learn more about Technip Energies
We invite you to learn more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for the latest information.
“As an equal opportunity employer Technip Energies considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”