Claremont, California, United States
Apply for JobShare this Job
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Scheduler II , reporting directly to our Plannning Manager to join our Project Controls team based in Claremont, California.
About the Job
You will work on scheduling and progress measurement implementation involving an individual project or several small projects. These projects by nature of its complexity and difficulty as well as contractual considerations require the fully competent application of prudent planning methodologies. Through broader and more technically challenging work assignments, will develop a thorough understanding of policies, methods and procedures.
As a Scheduler II you will:
· Performs detailed planning/scheduling
· activities for compliance to contract requirements and internal reporting analysis requirements.
· Prepare technical reports according to applicable Project requirements, Internal requirements and Client Contract requirements.
· Assist project management team in preparation of all Project Controls reports including by not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, progress reporting and various internal and external reporting for management.
· Drafts accurate and timely reports and correspondence to the project team as required.
· Works directly with the Project Manager and Project team members to identify and resolve problems in the area of technical expertise.
· Communicates and assists in preparation of all project related reports to ensure the requirements of the clients will be met in a timely fashion.
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
Qualifications: College Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical preferred) and 3-5 years experience in working within an interdisciplinary Project Controls Group
Main Skills:Primavera P6 and/or general experience in MS Office and MS Project. Able to analyze and solve problems and work under pressure. Experience in project reporting and progress measurement systems.
Starting Date: ASAP
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.