🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 319Total Views
📅 210001DVRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
WILL BE CONSIDERATED ONLY LOCAL CONTRACT AND IN POSSESS OF PERMIT TO WORK IN ITALY
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share ourdetermination todrive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.We are currently seeking a Risk Engineer , reporting directlyto Cost Control Department and Risks Manager to join our team based in Rome.
About the Job
Job Purpose of the Risk Engineer is the implementation of the risk management process in one project including identification, mitigation, and risk reporting.
· Establishes and manages the risk organization for the project;
· Proposes and carries out the preparation and issue of all required risk procedures and ensures their due application by all parties throughout the duration of the project;
· Sets up and implements risk management tools;
· Implements plans within his/her scope to address project issues and opportunities;
· Provides analysis of data related to risks, forecasts, and variances to the project plan;
· Identifies risks related to his/her scope of project phases;
· Works with risk owners to establish documentation for all controls and risk mitigation plans against ‘very high’ risks;
· Ensures risk activities (assessments and mitigation actions) are being carried out to project standards;
· Ensures appropriate reporting within the project as well as to the client using the reporting tool;
· Tracks and reports on risk management key performance indicators and takes appropriate actions to ensure KPI’s are tracked in a positive manner;
Internally, the Risk Engineer interact with: Project management team, all other project disciplines (Engineering, procurement, contracts, finance, construction, ECP, etc.).
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Engineering Degree
· knowledge of risk related matters
· Familiar with and current practice of risk management techniques
· Knowledge of standard software (Office)
· Fluent knowledge of English
· Availability to move abroad (in site or in other Operating Centers)
· Good communication skills
· Up to 3 years of experience
We are searching resources with the following main personal characteristics:
· Open minded
· Goal result work approach
· Problem Solving approach
· Attitude to work in team and in an international environment and so,international geographical mobility
· Team working spirit
Forecast Starting Date: June 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location.To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.