🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 744Total Views
📅 210001CDRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men,we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share ourdetermination todrive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.We are currently seeking a Risk Analysis Junior Engineer F/M to join our team based in Paris.
About the Job
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
Missions and Responsibilities:
Within the Expertise & Modeling department, you will be in charge to perform risk analysis studies on behalf of TECHNIP France. With the support of our senior engineers, you will provide either assistance to Technip Energies projects or on consultancy activities for our clients (SEVESO Classified).
In such case, you will be in direct contact with the client and regulatory authorities.
Your principal duties will be, but not limited to:
· Participate and/or facilitate Risk analysis reviews as HAZID or Preliminary Risk Assessment.
· Participate to HAZOP, LOPA, SIL reviews and assist the chairman
· Implement detailed risk analysis methodologies (Bow Tie, Fault tree analysis, Root cause Analysis, …)
· Assess hazardous phenomena consequence using computational modelling (PHAST) or calculation sheets.
· Produce studies deliverables (QRA report, Risk Assessment report, Permitting …) as per local authorities’ requirement
· Participate to the conception and the design of the safety barriers / risk reduction measures
· Present, with the support of expert, the conclusion to the client / regulatory authorities
A good practice of several risk analysis methods is required and especially the quantitative one. A good knowledge of risk assessment modeling (PHAST or equivalent) is an advantage
· Graduated Engineer in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering with a specialty in Safety Engineering.
· Ideally, you have a first experience in Risk Analysis in Oil & Gas or Chemistry Industry within an Engineering or a Service Company
· Dynamic, proactive, rigorous, autonomous, you are an easy going team mate in order to evolve and assert yourself in a multicultural environment. Your English and French are fluent. Business trips abroad are to be foreseen.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities