Murmansk Region, Russia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currentlyseeking a QC Instruments Coordinator based in Murmansk, Russia (8x3 rotation).
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.”
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
The objective is to monitor and manage both the vendors & subcontractor’s Instrumentation equipment, ensuring they follow and implement the project requirements.
· Monitor the construction and inspection activities of Instrumentation engineering and equipment associated with vendors & subcontractors
· Capability to control, calibrate and adjust instruments tools and other testing devices using in acts effecting Quality Control.
· Capability to protect the instruments either from damages and from deterioration during handling, all above in accordance of Russian federation criteria.
· Manage and control electrical inspectors, ensuring guidance and leadership.
· Verify activities are in line with the requirements shown on plans, specifications, codes or other regulations, and subcontractor’s approved quality plan / ITP’s
· Notify management of nonconforming conditions
· Perform the Hold & Witnessing of critical inspection activities, per ITP
· Weekly, monthly, KPI’s & statistical analysis reporting.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
· Minimum 5 or more years field experience in Instrumentation inspection and engineering on the following
· Operational Of Instrumentation Equipment
· Equipment Packages (Vendors)
· Instrument process System Ability to read & understand Electrical equipment data sheets & drawings
· Ability to read & understand Instrumentation equipment data sheets & drawings, P&ID
· As-Built Documentation (Acts, Log book, Protocol’s etc.), experience
· Good communications skills, bilingual (English -Russian), required
· Education and Training: Graduate of a university or similar technical school in Instrumentation Engineering; or closely related curriculum. Note:Extensive construction experience may be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
· Instrumentation Electrical Safety Group 2, 3 Certificate
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.