Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Project Engineer , reporting directly to Project Manager to join our team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Successful candidate will be offered fixed-term employment.
About the Job
Project Engineer to assist Project Manager in delivering project successfully.
· Assist Project Manager to meet project quality, cost and schedule.
· Prepares the list of applicable project procedures.
· Prepares necessary project procedures.
· Assists Project Manager in organizing project kick-off meeting and progress meeting.
· Conducts internal weekly progress meetings and other inter-discipline meetings as required.
· Prepares Minutes of Meetings for all meetings.
· Assists the Project Manager to set up project office facilities.
· Assists the Project Manager to produce weekly and monthly progress reports.
· Promotes teamwork within project task force/team.
· Ensures all technical interfaces among various disciplines are properly managed and resolved.
· Monitors engineering disciplines progress and expedites the issuance of discipline deliverables per project schedule.
· Assists the Project Manager in the proper distribution of contract documents to the relevant disciplines.
· Coordinates Change Notices and Design Basis Deviators distribution.
· Organizes project review meetings such as layout review, 3D model review, etc.
· Assists Project Manager in closing out all the project related actions and preparation of archiving of documents.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering.
Languages: Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
· Experience in oil & gas and/or petrochemical industries of 3 to 5 years.
· A team player of excellent communication skills.
Starting Date: April / May 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here .
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.