🔍Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Administration & Other
📅 397Total Views
📅 190003B7Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Project Controller Sr
· Monthly cost review of projects, tracking of project budget x actual costs, hold meetings with project management team, prepare financial statements and develop cost/profitability analysis.
· Support to business line by providing ad-hoc analysis of product and project cost as well as project margins and revenue recognition.
· Location: Pavuna - Rio de Janeiro
You are meant for this job if
· Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
· SAP skill is a plus, but not necessary.
· Intermediary-to advanced excel skills.
· Knowledge of accounting, cost accounting and project cost financial data.
· Experience with monthly financial closing, financial reporting, budget x actual tracking. Experience with foreign exchange transactions and cash flows.
· Experience with revenue recognition and revenue forecast. knowledge of long term contract / project accounting.
· English intermediate
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”