🔍Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 1372Total Views
📅 21000111Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer-focused, cost-efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Accounts Payable function for the global customers. Administer all AP activities including invoice processing, AP helpdesk, OCR, T&E, month-end and Payments. Responsible for SLA / KPI management and regular customer connects.
· Supervise staff of payable specialists along with overall responsibility for vendor and employee account management.
· Process Suppliers invoices with 100% accuracy as per Indian accounting standard
· Book invoices PO, Non-Po and ensure compliances, TDS,GST, WCT
· Resolve, in collaboration with Business operations, supplier billing discrepancies and related inquiries
· Book Advances as per agreed terms in PO/Sub-contract
· Manage payments as per agreed PO terms, ensure adjustment of advances & TDS
· Process Intercompany invoices (book & allocate)
· Manage Monthly /Quarterly Accruals (book & reverse accruals) for Project & non‐project activities
· Manage contractor status on monthly basis.
· Monitor Purchase Orders and liaise with procurement team for PO receipting / GRN and resolving PO discrepancies
· Monitor performance of direct reports. Provide prompt and objective coaching in accomplishing goals. Conduct performance reviews, recommend salary increases and is actively involved in recognition and employee development strategies.
· Assures effective communication is maintained within the department and externally. Where appropriate, inform employees of company/department plans and progress. Conduct staff meetings at regular intervals.
· Supervise various duties for Accounts Payable function including processing vendor invoices, receipt matching to invoices, monitor Accounts Payable mailbox and ensure that POs and proper payment approvals are provided.
· Ensure vendor invoices and check requests are paid in accordance with company’s cash flow and authorization policies.
· Ensure vendor statements are reconciled every month.
· Build solid relationship across all units at various accounting levels.
· Implement best practices and process improvements
· Responsible for all in-scope vendor accounts
· Analyze and perform Month End Close tasks
· Lead and follow through to completion any assigned special projects
· All other duties as needed or required per business requirement
You are meant for this job if:
· 7-9 years of finance and accounts (including - accounts payable) experience with an International BPO / KPO/SSO
· People Management experience of at least 3 Years on papers.
· Masters in Commerce or business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
· Strong written and verbal skills, analytical skills, and ability to compose and initiate correspondence
· Good working knowledge of Indian or Global Accounting
· Good exposure of overall F& A operations including AP, AR and GL
· Good working knowledge of Accounting ERP
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer management skills
· Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
· Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required :
· Professional manner and highly organized
· Strong problem solving ability, attention to detail, and a well-defined work ethics
· Organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
· Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
· Zero defect mindset with attention to details
· Balance of mind under pressure
· Strong People Management skills, including resolving conflicts, influencing and communicating well with the team
Your future at Technip Energies
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.