🔍Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom
📅 510Total Views
📅 180003BDRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer, in the Surface department, reporting to Paul Van Dessel.
· A Process Engineer will be responsible for the concept selection and process equipment design of oil & gas separation projects/solutions.
· A Process Engineer will be involved in the process side of a project starting at the initial RFQ stage up until the final delivery of the project.
· Through the focus on a smart, lean, cost effective process design the Process Engineer will ensure the best possible added value solution (cost basis, return on investment) is presented to the customer.
· As a Process Engineer you will ensure that the latest state of TechnipFMC's Process technology is applied in the process design and engineering within the project/proposal specifications, authority requirements and other contractual obligations.
· Upon review and clarification of technical requirements determine concept selection including process equipment design.
· Upon review and clarification of technical requirements establish line sizing, valve sizing, PFD & P&ID layout, composition of process data sheets and process design write up.
· The timely and efficient preparation of the technical quotation’s content in accordance with the appropriate codes, standards and specifications as defined by the client’s requirements.
· Support other regions regarding process activities when required by workload.
· Provide Technical Sales support for specific customers. Sales support efforts will not be region specific, thus regular international travelling may be required.
· Provide after sales process support to the customers.
· Be a Technical specialist in customer presentations, at seminars etc.
· Be the process related point of contact, technical specialist during BCM with clients.
· Provide process input during project execution phase (HAZID, HAZOP meetings, customer process queries, detailed process engineering, P&ID and drawing and miscellaneous process equipment check work).
· Must demonstrate advanced negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with customers, suppliers and co-workers.
· Demonstrates ability to coordinate multiple projects, tasks and changing priorities
Qualifications and experience
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years process design experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas sector.
· Process Simulation software (HYSYS, OLGA, Pipesim, Unisim)
· Master degree in Chemical Engineering(preferred, alternatives are allowed)
CLOSING DATE10 SEPTEMBER 2018