About Technip Energies
With approximately 15,000 employees, Technip Energies is one of the largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
Process Engineer 2
Claremont, CA (Los Angeles County)
As a Process Engineer 2 you will work on a project task force team completing technical and economic feasibility studies, licensed technology based process design packages, and process engineering support of detailed engineering activities. You will be a self-motivated professional with a Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering and a minimum of three years’ experience.
Daily our Process Engineer 2 will:
• Analyze project specifications and inquiry requirements; develop process design parameters and methodology accordingly under the supervision and guidance of a senior Process Engineer.
• Prepare engineering calculations as required, including process simulations, equipment sizing and hydraulics.
• Prepare Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) and process data sheets for equipment, instruments and safety valves.
• Uphold Technip standards of quality, applicable codes, and industry standards and practices.
• Follow up on completed projects including process start-up and performance guarantee test.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology trends.
• Maintain a high professional profile.
• BS, MS Chemical Engineering, plus a minimum of two years of experience.
• Possess proficient chemical engineering skills.
• Have demonstrated innovation and creativity.
• Capable of working with supervision of a senior level engineer.
Starting Date: ASAP
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review by the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. You will hear from us, if we feel your skills and experience are a match, and we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually depending upon the location. To have an overview of the recruitment process, please visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates