Murmansk, Murmansk Region, Russia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking Process Commissioning Supervisor Hot Section based in Murmansk, Russia (8x3 rotation).
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novarctic and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.
About the Job
The Process Commissioning Supervisor Hot Section will be responsible for Commissioning activities in his worksite reporting to the Process Commissioning Lead Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Process Commissioning Supervisor Hot Section shall:
· Responsible for the Commissioning activities related to the assigned worksite. He ensure activities are carried out in accordance with Safety, Health and Environment policy of the project.
· He liaises with the Subcontractor for the execution of the commissioning activities(in particular ,line cleaning, MOP tests, conformity checks etc.) .
· Ensure commissioning activities performed by subcontractor are as per established procedures and good industry practices within the required quality level.
· Prepare all the associated documentation for Commissioning activities and follow up in the completion data base.
· Ensure that the works proceed in conformity with the schedule and report any deviation to the Process Commissioning Lead Engineer.
· Maintain a comprehensive log of activities and report progress to the Process Commissioning Lead Engineer.
· Coordinate the activities with Construction Supervisors, Subcontractor and third party.
· Coordinate the completion of punch list clearance with Construction and Subcontractor in areas under his control
· Responsible for safety ,safe working practices and environmental issues in all areas under their control.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Minimum 5 years plus in Oil & Gas facility projects/ LNG Commissioning Start-up or Operation
· Able to interact with all professionals of project management
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, handling a team of technicians .
· Problem identification & initiating changes to full implementation
· Driving HSE performance in the project execution
· To have technical vocabulary and very good level in English
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.