Murmansk, Murmansk Region, Russia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking Process Commissioning Engineer Utilities in Murmansk, Russia (8x3 rotation).
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novarctic and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.
About the Job
The Process Commissioning Engineer - Utilities is to assist the commissioning team in organizing, planning and managing the execution of the commissioning activities and operating the LNG plant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Process Commissioning Engineer - Utilities shall:
· Work under the directive of the Process Commissioning Lead Engineer
· Ability to read and understand piping and instrumentation diagram (PID)
· Run process simulation tools for design cases
· Proficiency in the piping line sizing, control valves, pressure safety valves and perform hydraulics calculation
· Support and review MOP test procedures jointly with subcontractor
· Develop OTP for the main sub-units and units
· Understand the main principles of the rotating equipment
· Perform the basic engineering design including various process deliverables (PFD, MSD, PSD, HMB, PDS for the major equipment)
· Contribute and participate in customer meetings as assigned
· Apply current design practices and tools for completion of assigned tasks
· Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format
· Ability and willingness to work with equipment vendors on specifications for the erection and commissioning
· Adapt TPFMC design standards and procedures to meet project-specific requirements on assigned design tasks
· Experience with LNG / Gas Plant modularized built design highly desired
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Minimum 5 years plus in Oil and gas facility projects / LNG Process, design, Commissioning Start-up
· Excellent organization/ leadership and communication skills.
· Able to motivate, influence and train people.
· Able to interact with all professionals of project management.
· To have technical vocabulary and very good level in English
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.