🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 1488Total Views
📅 210000Y0Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
WILL BE CONSIDERATED ONLY LOCAL CONTRACT AND IN POSSESS OF PERMIT TO WORK IN ITALY
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share ourdetermination todrive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.We are currently seeking a Planner Junior, reporting directly to Planning Department Heads to join our Planning team based in Rome, Italy.
About the Job
Project Planner prepares and update a Critical Path Method Schedule for an Engineering, Procurement and Construction project, working in strict collaboration with Project Management Group and Discipline Coordinators.
It is request availability to travel.
The Planner reports Functionally to Project Planning Manager.
Internally interfaces are with Project Management Group and with the discipline specialists; Externally interfaces are with Clients representative and subcontractors;
The role and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Participate to the definition of the Work Break-down Structure with the Project Team and Discipline Coordinators;
· Identify the critical and sub critical paths of the project schedule and prepares and distributes lists of related activities and events to be carefully monitored;
· Prepare the Project Milestone Status having identified the scheduled, forecast and actual dates of execution of the listed events;
· Prepare and revise the Material Schedule, the Progress Table and Progress Curves to be included in Monthly Project Progress Report;
· Co-ordinate and assist the Discipline Coordinators in the utilization of the procedures for Detailed Scheduling; inputs in the procedures all the general data under project planning responsibility; define and communicate to all people involved the general rules to be applied for customizing the Catalogue of Deliverables for the project;
· Assist the Discipline Coordinators in identifying and scheduling in detail the operations required for project execution and completion;
· Request, collect and analyze, with the co-operation of the Project Team, the detailed schedule documents produced by the Discipline Coordinators for scheduling and progress control; verify with the assistance of the Project team that the detailed schedules are congruous with the Overall Project Schedules;
· Produce all the documents required for recording physical progress and more specifically to be incorporated in the Monthly Project Progress Report;
· Request and analyze the data required for quantifying the activities to be scheduled;
· Update the project status, in particular for critical operations, communicating immediately to the Project Manager any possible cause of delay; take part in assessing corrective action;
· Analyze, in the case of deviations or alternatives, the impact on the project schedule, in particular for Changes requested, by Client; when necessary, take part in meetings with the Client relevant to schedule matters;
· Support the Project Manager with all the necessary planning/reporting documents in substantially to the Client or to Subcontractors any schedule impacts connected;
· Determine critical or delayed activities and produce the relevant lists for Project Team Management (when needed).
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering
Languages: English, Fluent
· Goal oriented
· Knowledge of Primavera P6 software (not mandatory) and standard software (Office)
· Full availability to move abroad, even in Construction Job Site, for medium-long periods
· It is favorite a specific post-graduate training in Project Management
Forecast Starting Date: May 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location.To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here