New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
About the Job
We are currently seeking an Oracle HCM Cloud - System Analyst (Techno-functional) to join our team based in Noida.
· Support BAU activities for the concerned module(s)
· Upload Data into Fusion HCM using HDL/HSDL
· Build ad hoc reports
· Support L1 support Team in resolving the ticket; Pick himself/herself if complexity is high
· Collaborate with Corporate HRIS to design, debug and implement new functionalities
· Ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
· 3-6 years of total experience in Oracle HCM/HRMS which includes 3-4 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud
· Expert in configuration and Support (Business As Usual ) and have experience on Bug fixing, implementing Quarterly Updates, testing Oracle HCM Cloud applications
· Completed at least 2 end to end implementations of any 2 of Oracle HCM Cloud Modules (mentioned below)
· The candidate has extensive experience in at least 2 of the following modules/areas: Core HR, Compensation, Security and Talent Management
· Expert in uploading data using HDL/HSDL
· Ability to build ad hoc report using OTBI/ BIP
· Experience in working for HRIS department of the company
· Good business acumen and self-motivated individual
· “Zero Defect” mindset with attention to details
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.