About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
NAVAL ARCHITECTURE 2
The Junior Engineer (Naval Architecture) is responsible for performing engineering analysis and calculations related to Naval Architecture, e.g., Weight Control, Global Performance, Mooring, In-service and Pre-service analysis of floating structures (TLP, Semisubmersible, Spar etc) at the junior experience level of the company.
• Develop hydrodynamic models and perform global motion calculations.
• Assess results of the hydrodynamic analysis for global performance.
• Perform hull concept configuration and sizing design studies.
• Prepare load cases and perform stability assessments of floating offshore structures using appropriate software according to regulatory design codes.
• Prepare load cases to perform global strength calculations and fatigue assessments.
• Design and analysis of mooring system including equipment sizing and specification.
• Write technical reports summarizing the analysis results and conclusions in accordance with department work instructions and procedures
• Travel locally or internationally to support Naval Architecture activities for offshore installations as needed.
• Safe and efficient delivery of Projects to both Client and Company satisfaction.
• Ensure compliance with Company Operating and Financial Procedures within Projects
• Meet or exceed Project Profit targets (and where set, stretch target).
• Assist / supervise all technical and operational aspects of the project.
• Participate in Operations and Design Reviews as necessary
• Ensure compliance with company Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies, procedures and reporting requirements.
• Assist with project delivery by ensuring project schedules are updated.
• Interface directly with subcontractors, suppliers, and clients.
• Stamp drawings and documents.
• Completed Master’s degree in Naval Architecture or Ocean Engineering,
• 3-5 years of Industry Experience
• Good working knowledge in the areas of hydrodynamics, stability, mooring systems of offshore floating structures.
• Strong analytical background based on first principles and with a good understanding of ABS, DNV, API, and related industry regulations and standards.
• Experience in Hydrodynamic software tools e.g., MOSES, WAMIT and Orcaflex.
• Experience with marine contractor or consulting firm working specifically for the offshore industry preferred.
Starting Date: ASAP
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.