▾▸1 additional location
📅 477Total Views
📅 2100015RRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currentlyseeking a Module Commissioning Supervisor - Process & Piping based in Zhoushan China
“TechnipFMC has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.
About the Job
Assigned to the Wison yard in Zhoushan, China in order to ensure the appropriate implementation and execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and project handover for process and piping.
Internally: Home Office Pre commissioning / commissioning Department, QA QC Manager, HSE Manager, other project pre commissioning / commissioning manager, process commissioning engineers.
Externally: Client / PMC, subcontractors, suppliers and licensors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Executes the follow up of PC&C activities, on a Process and Piping scope.
· Performs the static and dynamic tests and generate the associated report sheets and ensures they are available for hand over teams.
· Assures that all PC&C activities under his / her control are duly performed in accordance with the stated procedures, in conformity with the safety rules and as per the instructions of start-up Manager or Commissioning Operation Superintendent.
· Prepares and generates the pre commissioning procedures on site.
· Controls the construction subcontractor’s Pre-commissioning and Commissioning team dedicated to him/her.
· Lead the work of some Pre-commissioning and Commissioning operators and vendors during the commissioning task.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Technical diploma
· Minimum 5 years in Site commissioning activities with strong piping/process background.
· Fluency in professional English
· Management skills
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.