New Delhi, India
Sourcing and Procurement
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Logistic Executive , to join our team based Noida in India.
About the Job
· Responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing supply chain/logistics operations in an EPC environment.
· Performance of due diligence of LSP (Logistics Services Providers) as per company procedure for compliance before inclusion in bidder list.
· Finalization of bidder list of LSP and raising RFQ for E- bidding through online tool.
· Negotiation with Logistics Services providers and finalization of shipping contract.
· Work closely with internal teams of procurement, projects, sites and external teams of transport service providers and also material suppliers to ensure timely transportation and delivery of material to Project Site.
· Responsible for ensuring and expediting , tracking of in transit materials for an uninterrupted flow and timely delivery to meet the project schedule. Updating of shipping status in our Smart Material Management Tool (SPMAT) and Issue weekly shipping status report to update all stakeholders.
· It also involves performing analysis of the overall budget/expenses for the logistics operations of the organization and determining the most cost-effective and efficient means of transportation services.
· Checking and processing of LSPs invoices with TSO (Transportation services Orders) in our ERP system to ensure timely release of transporter payment.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Graduate in any discipline from a reputed Indian University with additional qualification in materials and transport management preferred.
· Min 3 to 10 years of experience preferably from EPC Contractor in oil and gas company.
Main Skills: - knowledge of internet based Procurement tools/ ERP/ Material Management (SPMAT)
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.