Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Project Engineer, to work remotely for one of our clients of the Oil & Gas sector.
About the Job
· To ensure that engineering and requisitioning activities are developed according to schedule, man/hours, equipment and materials budget as well as contractual specifications.
· To ensure timely reporting to project management and operational supervisor: follow-up the activity, critical deviations of activities and/or potential risks.
· To contribute to the definition of equipment lists.
· To ensure the interdisciplinary consistency of design and requisitioning documents.
· To enforce QHSES corporate policies.
· To coordinate engineering and requisitioning activities with procurement and construction.
· To contribute to get client’s approval of technical documents.
· To undertake economic control of the assigned projects.
The work will be done remotely with specific visits on client's site in Castellón de la Plana (Valencia).
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent educational background.
· Minimum requirement 3- 5 years of experience as a project engineer in oil & gas industries.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
Starting Date: September 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.