Description de l'offre
🔍Brighton, CO, Colorado, United States
📅 827Total Views
📅 1800038KRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Supervises the service center's inventory flow through the facility. This includes all inventory controlled storage, receipts, cycle counts, physical inventories, and handoffs between warehouse and service department when inventory is utilized. Also controls inventory shipments to other TechnipFMC locations. Ensures inventory accuracy according to service center guidelines.
· Create picking ticket “sales order delivery” to stage jobs and send sales orders out to the field with equipment
· Ensure all equipment leaves the facility with paperwork
· Ensures post goods on deliveries when equipment leaves for location
· Responsible for Inventory organization and bin locations
· Inventory just been kept in an orderly fashion with bin location and part clearly marked
· Responsible for inventory process flow in SAP transactions
· Ensures Pallet Racks are identified with weight and marked appropriately
· Responsible for ensure all equipment is staged properly
· Responsible for ensuring all stock shipped to the facility is accounted for and MIGO in the system
· Oversee the establishment of purchase requisitions and purchase orders or performs as required. Follow up on SAP workflow. Invoices for approval coming back to the person creating the PO
· Supervise the Material Handler's daily warehouse operations.
· Order supplies for the base
· Receiving paperwork back from the field. Ensure paperwork packet is conforming to requirements.
· Identify excess inventory that can be consumed and execute the process for consuming the excess inventory
· Optimize usage of customer property inventory in conjunction with the new equipment inventory and manage the order transitions between the different types of inventory
· Handles any expedited equipment request
· Provides feedback to Regional Planner with regards to SO and ICPO Management.
· Supervises new inventory receipts into base warehouse insuring accuracy and that all new inventory received is stored and secured.
· Perform Cycle Counts and make adjustments as needed to meet inventory accuracy requirements with approval and direction of the Base Manager.
· Manage "stock in transit" report for accuracies.
· Perform inventory transactions in SAP on any new parts that are assembled or disassembled within one business day.
· Ship outs inventory to other bases as required.
· Back up Regional Planner as situations arise.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
· Professional experience in a base location, warehouse, distribution operations with minimum of three years' experience.
· Strong understanding of MRP systems with SAP knowledge a plus.
· Must have SAP software experience in Inventory processes
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Must have cycle counting and inventory audit experience.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills to be able to interface with other TechnipFMC locations and equipment providers.
· Prior Surface Wellhead and Fluid Control experience preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Spends approximately 50% of time in an office environment and 50% working with personnel in the warehouse and storage yard. Some time will be required to physically work in warehouse.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequent sitting and operating a computer. Fast paced atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change.