About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added-value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the internship for you. We are currently seeking an intern to join our Product Development team based in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands.
About the internship
As part of the Product Development team, you are responsible to identify and capture the technical innovation activities across the company based in Zoetermeer and supporting the administration of the product development and innovation department including its activities on subsidy requests and grant applications. The role includes the monitoring of all funding and grant opportunities for the energy transition projects The Zoetermeer operating center is involved in, in the Netherlands.
We offer you not only an internship but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
· Identify and monitor the innovation effort across the company at the department, project, and business level
· Identify and monitor the innovation manhours and costs incurred in proposals, R&D, digital services, and Project Delivery
· Liaise with the IP department of the company to update the status on patents and patent prosecution, litigation procedures, etc…
· Organize and monitor product development project administration
· Support the product development team for the preparation of project proposals and funding prospects.
· Support application to subsidy request for innovation
· Maintain records including nature, content, progress (project administration), and size (time recording) of the R&D activities performed
· Prepare monthly KPIs report on innovation including with consolidated information including initiatives, costs, hours, planning
· Support on joint R&D project partnership with multiple companies
· Set-up, prepare and issue a monthly internal newsletter on innovation including KPIs
We are looking for someone who:
· Attends a Engineering, Finance or Innovation-related study
· Is interested in tax law, innovation, subsidiary requests, and grant applications
· Is comfortable with writing and speaking in English and Dutch (English is our main language)
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Knowledge of PowerBI is desirable
· An acquaintance in innovation (technical and/or administrative)
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check, and a review is further carried out by the department manager. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize an interview and meet you physically or virtually.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and following us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Dave Vissers via email: Dave.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 – 793293709.