Gydan, Peninsula, Russia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking “ Instrumenatation Commissioning Superintendent ” based in Gydan Russia.
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.”
About the Job
Is assigned to Gydan site on a 4x4 rotation in order to ensure the appropriate implementation and execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and project handover
• Directly supervises (operationally): commissioning, engineers and operators.
• Externally: Client / PMC, subcontractors, suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Review of engineering documents, attending sessions as 3D model review and P&ID comment session.
· Adapts Home office preparation plan to site constraints when required.
· Prepares and/or reviews pre commissioning procedures and plans.
· Prepares and/or reviews Subdivision of Plant into Systems;
· Coordination of the engineers assigned to the commissioning scope in the preparation of Operating and Maintenance Manuals and all deliverables.
· Ensures QHSE rules are applied on his/her perimeter.
· Organises pre com / com supervisors, operators, licensor and vendors / subcontractors activities.
· Oversees the system testing, systems, sub-system functional performance, in readiness for commissioning.
· Resources managed: Up to 5 people..
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Technical diploma
· Minimum 5 years in Site commissioning activities
· Fluency in professional English
· Management skills
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.