Murmansk, Murmansk Region, Russia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer based in Murmansk, Russia (8x3 rotation).
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.”
About the Job
Participate in the Commissioning preparation activities within his discipline of competence including attending SAT testing of equipment relevant to his discipline.
Organize, plan and manage the execution of the Discipline Commissioning in the frame of the Artic2 LNG Project at worksite (Fabrication, Integration and/or final location).
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Planning and execution of the PC&C activities related to his/her discipline in line with Project milestones and schedule
· Ensure that all HSE and Permit to Work Requirements are in place for the discipline requirements during the Commissioning Phases of the Project at location
· Utilize completion management system (EASYPLANT), for the preparation, execution and monitoring of discipline Commissioning activities
· Maintain and Preserve discipline related equipment during Commissioning Phases
· Ensure that discipline related temporary equipment and Commissioning consumables are available for timely execution of Commissioning scope
· Ensure that discipline related Commissioning spares are utilized and maintained during the, Onshore and Offshore Commissioning Phases of the Project.
· Responsible for safety, safe working practices and environment issues in all areas under his control.
· Ensure the works proceed in conformity with the schedule and report any deviation to the worksite Commissioning Manager.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Minimum 5+ years on similar role in Oil and gas facility projects
· Able to interact with all professionals of project management.
· To have technical vocabulary and very good level in English
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.