Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a HSE Engineer, based in India, Chennai.
About the Job
• Ensure compliance with the company’s objectives, requirements, priorities, policies, procedures, standards, rules, regulations, and guidelines provided by Company from time to time.
• Promote and maintain a safe working environment
• Visible HSE leadership such as, safety inspection tours in all areas, identifies potential hazards & recommended solutions, Audits, personal interaction, and participation in HSE meetings
• Ensuring compliance with regulations for Local, Client, Contractor, and subcontractor’s HSE requirements.
• Prepare and Review HSE Plan, Procedure like HIRA, EIA, Emergency plan, SOP and Company manual
• Coordinate with project sites for compliances
• Active participation in Mock drills, table talk exercise.
• Conducting awareness / Training programs
• Good Leadership and commitment to implement HSE Standard & Team player.
• Effective communications and reporting
• Leading in organizing HSE campaigns and programs
• Have Knowledge on Building management systems, Statutory requirements, HSE procurement activities – PR, Vendor inspections
• Have knowledge on Permit to work systems
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
• Shall have 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar kind of industries
• BE/ME in Engineering or Graduation in Science.
• PDIS/ADIS/Diploma in Industrial Safety from government authorized institutes.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.