Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
With approximately 15,000 employees, Technip Energies is one of the largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
If you share our clear vision to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Graduate Planner/Estimator, to join our Estimating, Planning & Risk team based in Perth, Australia, in February 2022.
We are pioneers, accelerating the energy transition
We combine our engineering and construction capabilities with our technological know-how to develop new solutions that will support the world's energy transition. Our leadership in LNG , a critical transition fuel, positions us well for the future. In addition, we offer a range of design, construction and industrial solutions that we expect will become more prominent as the world transitions to a less carbon-reliant economy.
We're leveraging our engineering expertise and technologies to develop new projects in hydrogen , sustainable chemistry , biofuels , CO2 management/decarbonization in addition to other solutions. Together with our clients, we're taking on the world's biggest and most innovative energy challenges to build a better tomorrow.
About the job
As a Graduate Estimator/Planning Engineer, you will experience 2 years working across multiple projects ranging from Studies, Concepts, FEED, Detail Engineering and Execution.
You will have the opportunity to understand the corporate process for Estimation/Planning, engagement with discipline leads, management and in-depth understanding of the business. You will be an integral part of the corporate and/or project decision making team providing crucial information for the team to make decisions on.
Within Australian and New Zealand, we continue to be a contractor of choice to deliver upstream oil and gas facilities and downstream petrochemical projects. As we evolve, Technip Energies is committed to engaging in the expanding green energy economy.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· You’re due to complete your relevant degree (including areas like Construction Management, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce) by the end of 2021 or have recently graduated with this degree;
· You have full working rights in Australia;
· You strive to continuously raise standards, are an innovative, solution-oriented and thrive on problem solving;
· You’re adaptable and thrive working in a multicultural environment;
· You’re committed and proactive, have a strong sense of collaboration, able to make decisions and learn from every situation.
Applicants need to be in their final year of study or have graduated no earlier than February 2021 to be eligible for our 2022 graduate intake.
Please ensure the below documents are attached and submitted with your application:
· Cover letter;
· Recent academic transcript; and
· If applicable, Australian right to work, if not Australian PR or Citizen.
Along with a rewarding career, Technip Energies offers our graduates:
· Extensive on-the-job training;
· Professional in-house mentorship in both technical and leadership capabilities;
· Graduate buddies to help you on your journey;
· A strong employee community;
· An optional 9-day fortnight work pattern;
· Flexible work arrangements;
· Community volunteering opportunities;
· Premium health insurance allowance;
· An inclusive and respectful culture, where everyone is encouraged to reach their full potential;
· Career development and on the job training and coaching;
· Financial rewards linked to performance through an annual bonus;
· Higher than industry standard superannuation contribution;
· Paid parental leave;
· Subsidised gym membership and wellbeing activities;
· Opportunity to participate on committees such as Mental Health, Digitalisation and Inclusion & Diversity.
Technip Energies is an inclusive employer and encourages indigenous Australians, females and those who identify as members of the LGBTIQ+ community to apply.
Starting date: February 2022
Advert closing date: Sunday, 04 July 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter will perform an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review being carried out. We expect to take up to a few months to perform this review, given the high volume of applications that are received for graduate positions. If you hear from us, it is because we want to hear more about you and potentially progress your application to the next stage. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
· External Closing Date: Jul 4, 2021