🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
📅 344Total Views
📅 21000189Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
About the Job
Oracle EBS Systems Analyst (Technical)
Directly Reports to:
GEOS Regional Support Manager Delhi
Indirectly Reports to:
JOB PURPOSE (summary of outputs of the job)
· Responsible for providing incident resolution, change input and release controls on ORACLE EBS R12.x application and all interfaces to this system at second and third line functional level.
· Provide resolution of all functional incidents within the EBS application and on Finance interfaces to third party applications.
· Coordinate technical tasks and deliverables for EBS and related technology projects
· Validates and resolved all incidents or determines if they are required to be escalated to company chosen programme or other Partner for external support or other interface support teams (either internal or external).
· Work with Internal Controls and audit support teams as needed to meet audit requirements ensuring that regulation and change management requirements are met
· Validate and route all Datawarehouse, BI Apps, OBIEE and Apex incidents to the correct teams for resolution
· Maintain ownership of incidents to ensure that they are closed down within SLA and to agreed quality measures.
· Design and develop complex EBS solutions to meet business needs, including functional setups, personalization's, interfaces, customizations, extensions and reports
· Participate as technical contributor on EBS projects to be delivered on time, within budget and with high quality, including our planned R12 enhancement programme
This role (Oracle System Analyst) will be responsible for 2 nd /3 rd line support of Oracle R12 EBS interfaces for Finance and SCM area. It is a Techno/Functional role which will require technical expertise to work within a controlled IT environment with a 3rd party managed service (infrastructure) partner. You will be required to engage with stakeholders across the organisation to resolve issues.
QUALIFICATIONS (professional, technical, academic)
· Solid customer service / client facing experience
· Demonstrable knowledge/skills of ITIL practice.
· Oracle EBS 12.x Technical expertise
· ITIL qualification
· Oracle EBS experience in Finance and Procurement
· Solid customer service/client facing experience
· Strong experience with Oracle EBS R12 Technologies (min 5 yrs)
· Strong Technical knowledgeof Oracle EBS 12.xTechnologies such as: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, AME, Alerts, BI Publisher, Forms, RDF Reports, ADI, FSG, Data Loader, SQL*Loader, OAF
· Exposure in P2P cycle
· Demonstrable knowledge/skills of ITIL practice
· Experience with multiple
· Understanding of external interfacing to Oracle EBS
· OS: Unix/Linux, environment
· ITIL qualification
· Oracle EBS qualifications in Finance modules with good knowledge of Procurement and Projects
· Experience of the Oil industry or a Project based discipline
· Service Now, HP ALM, Oracle RFC
· IT Service Management
· Service Now, HP ALM
· Change Management
Required for position:
· Sound planning, time-management & communication skills
· Ability to learn quickly, pick up new techniques & principles & implement them appropriately
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required
· Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
· Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive
· Flexible working hours during peak business periods
· Travelling to our remote sites as required including overnight stays
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.