🔍Odessa, Texas, United States
📅 4675Total Views
📅 2100001LRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Frac Flowback Operator III
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Because of increased demand in the Permian basin, we have an immediate need for an experienced Frac Flowback Operator. In this role, you will report to the Frac Flowback Supervisor and will work at well site locations assisting with the rigging in and out of Frac Flowback equipment. Additionally, the Frac Flowback Operator will be required to test and monitor flowing wells, record data accurately and maintain a safe working environment at all times, assist Frac Flowback Supervisor during Frac operations.
· Follow company policies and procedures
· Consistently demonstrate knowledge of all local and federal laws
· Demonstrate knowledge of testing principles
· Demonstrate knowledge of proper equipment use and maintenance
· Demonstrate proper use of hand tools
· Demonstrate the proper operation of Frac Flowback equipment including high pressure test equipment up to 10000psi
· Identify and report defective equipment
· Demonstrate knowledge of onsite fluids
· Learn proper operation of multi services jobs
· Strong technical and mechanical abilities
· Demonstrate high work quality and commitment to Health, Safety, and Environment
· Responsible for personal safety
· Identify and report safety issues
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
You are meant for this job if
· High school diploma or GED
· 3+ years of oilfield and Frac operations.
· 3+ years Frac experience.
· At least 1 year in a supervisory role.
· Valid and current driver license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
· Excellent leadership ability and time management skills.
· Manage multiple tasks and set priorities to meet project deadlines
· Effective verbal and written communication
· Computer skills with the flexibility to quickly learn new software
· Ability to work 12 hours shifts (day and night) typically a 28 day on and 14 day off schedule
· Adapt well to ever changing climate and operational conditions.
· Heavy lifting
· Experience with remote greasing.
· Experience with proper lifting and rigging techniques.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path
· Global mobility opportunities
· Training and development
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”