Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking Equipment & Package Engineer based in China.
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.”
About the Job
The Equipment and Package Lead Engineer will lead a team of Equipment& Package and HVAC Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensures technical integrity of Fired Equipment and Packages (furnaces, flares, cranes, air dryer, etc) in his scope of responsibility (vendor guarantee).
· Ensures technical interface with other Field Engineering disciplines.
· Manages and follows all required Field Design changes/modifications ensuring proper track record for as-built (Master copy…). Ensures that Field Design changes/modifications are conform to the Project specifications requirements/PSTS/RF Rules.
· Represents the focal point for Field Packaged Equipment services discipline (with respect to company, Construction Team, Subcontractors, Vendors at Site..)
· Organises and manages regular meetings with Subcontractors as required
· Prepares Packaged Equipment related feedbacks for FEM/Home Office.
· Ensures that Packaged Equipment and packages related specifications and standards and procedures are well understood and followed by all (including Construction Subcontractors, Vendors..)
· Supports Construction Team with all matters related to Packaged Equipment / participates in technical interface meetings.
· Follows all the Packaged Equipment and Packages Planned/Unplanned Carried Over Works. Validates any material substitution
· Check and analyses for any shortage of material (loss, damage, shortage…), possibilities of substitution, specification adjustments, before giving authorization to proceed with the Procurement of any required Material/Equipment.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Experience of 3 years in Similar Position
· Strong Knowledge of Packaged Equipment Design
· Strong knowledge in Piping/mechanical and other disciplines
· Experienced user of MS Office Package.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.