Dahej, New Delhi, India
Sourcing and Procurement
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Procurement to join our Modular Fabrication Yard based at Dahej, Gujarat.
About the Job
Preparation of bid documents, Negotiations, Evaluations, recommendations, award of PO, Follow‐up for delivery, Invoice processing, PO closures.
· Purchasing & Expediting experience in fabrication industry (Pressure Vessel, Piping, Heater, Structure).
· Preparation of Project Vendor List from Client documents / Technip documents.
· Preparation of Bidder list for various items for floating ITB.
· Qualification of Suppliers by collecting the required documents as per formats and coordinating the Vendor visits for supplier qualification and inclusion in the bidder list.
· Preparation of ITB documents to be float inquiry to all Suppliers through Portal.
· Effective expediting of supplier offers and follow up.
· Interaction with internal engineering team for technical issues raised by Suppliers and communicate.
· Receipt of Vendor offers and preparation of Commercial Bid Tabulation
· Commercial Negotiation with suppliers for best prices and for Commercial terms.
· Initiating the CBT approval process and getting it approved for the shortlisted Vendor.
· Preparation of LOI/PO as required for the initial one and to manage amendments as required a later date.
· Processing of Supplier invoices for payments as required and agreed in the PO.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Diploma/ BE with 3 ~ 5 years of Purchasing & Expediting experience in fabrication industry (Pressure Vessel, Piping, Heater, Structure).
· Good communication skills and ability to interact with international suppliers.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.