▾▸2 additional locations
Qidong, Jiangsu, China Jiangsu, China
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currentlyseeking Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent based in Tianjin, China
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.”
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support Construction Department in the review Statement for Electrical works.
· Review Drawings before sending to SUBCONTRACTORs, in order to prevent any disruption due to engineering issue.
· Provide technical replies in a timely manner to SUBCONTRACTORs and Construction.
· Provide field engineering expertise in Electrical works as well as necessary (in particular with client and subcontractor), and able to propose solutions for Site queries for type of job/task mainly but not limited for Wiring drawings, Power, Lighting, Heat Tracing and Earthing Installation.
· Information to the Contractors on the obligation to get the approval of Field Engineering through a Concession Request (CRQ) for any deviation to a project procedure, a technical specification, an IFC drawing.
· Checking that the Construction Supervisors and Contractors are using the valid revision index of technical documents and eventual supply of any missing revision.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Minimum 5 years in a similar job
· Topside Module Fabrication Experience.
· Experienced user of MS Office Package.
· Navisworks Freedom
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.