Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men,we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share ourdetermination todrive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.We are currently seeking an Electrical Installation Designer F/M to join our team based in Paris.
About the job
Missions and Responsibilities:
Within the Electrical Department, you will be in charge of the conception of the electrical installation ofonshore and offshore plants.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Understand and assimilate Installation design basis for electricity.
· Prepare cable reservation and routing in the 3D model with CAD software (Intergraph E3D or Aveva PDMS).
· Prepare electrical substation layout.
· Develop preliminary Earthing and Lighting studies.
· Issue materials take off and ensure quantities management.
· Specify and select Earthing, Power, Lighting electrical bulk material (lighting fixtures, junction boxes, cable trays, …)
· Coordinate interfaces with related services (Installation-Piping, Civil, Instrumentation, Procurement, Subcontracts, Inspection, Construction ...)
· Possibility to attend to electrical field engineering and/or construction activities.
You have a two-year technical degree in Electrical Engineering and a first experience (3 years min) in a similar role.
You have some experience with CAD software (SP3D, E3D, PDMS).
Experience in Construction supervision will be also appreciated/
You are methodical, efficient, systematic, and dynamic.
Curious and open-minded, you are able to work with various cultures, partners, and environments.
You are able to speak and understand English and mobile for travel in France and abroad.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities