Gydan, Peninsula, Russia
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking “ Electrical Commissioning Superintendent ” based in Gydan , Russia.
“Technip Energies has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.
This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards.”
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for electrical commissioning execution plan and general testing procedures in line with project specification and regulation.
· Recruitment of electrical engineers and electrical supervisors.
· Coordination and supervision of Vendors, Field engineers and technicians.
· Interface with other disciplines , Subcontractors and third party.
· Responsible for safety, safe working practices and environment issues in all areas under his control.
· Ensure the works proceed in conformity with the schedule and report any deviation to the Electrical Commissioning Superintendent.
· Liaise with the Subcontractor for the execution of the commissioning activities(in particular temporary energization and testing in electrical substation).
· Ensure temporary power distribution and energization necessary to other disciplines for their own tests (Instrumentation and HVAC) as well as the relevant safety precautions organization(work permit, lock out/tag out).
· Prepare all the associated documentation for Commissioning activities and follow up in the completion data base.
· Maintain a comprehensive log of activities and report progress to the Electrical Commissioning Superintendent.
· Utilize completion management system (EASYPLANT), for the preparation, execution and monitoring of discipline Commissioning activities
· Coordinate the activities with Construction Supervisor , Subcontractor and third party.
· Manage and coordinate availability of all documentation issued during the commissioning phase and necessary for Completion and Handover activities.
· Coordinate the completion of punch list clearance with Construction and Subcontractor in areas under his controrol.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Minimum 10 years plus in Oil & Gas facility projects/ LNG Commissioning Start-up or Operation
· Experience in troubleshooting problems with electrical
· Able to interact with all professionals of project management
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, handling a team of technicians .
· Problem identification & initiating changes to full implementation
· Driving HSE performance in the project execution
· To have technical vocabulary and very good level in English
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
Gydan, Peninsula, Russia
View More Listings
· Site Map
© Technip Energies Onboarding. All rights reserved.