▾▸1 additional location
📅 404Total Views
📅 2100015TRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currentlyseeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Superintendent based in Tianjin China
“TechnipFMC has been awarded in May 2019 a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract by Novatek and its partners for the Arctic LNG 2 project located in the Gydan peninsula in West Siberia, Russia.This development consists of three liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains, each with a capacity of 6.6 Mtpa, which will be installed on three gravity-based structure platforms. Project covers the EPC of the three LNG trains and associated topsides, which are manufactured in Asian and Russian yards. TechnipFMC’s Arctic LNG 2 Project Overview Presentation can be accessed on TechnipFMC’s website
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Your function consists in taking all the necessary measures to ensure that the works entrusted to the E&I subcontractors under your supervision are carried out in strict compliance with:
· The site HSE requirements.
· The quality, technical, financial and schedule requirements of the subcontracts,
· Sound engineering practices.
· You supervise a team of engineers.
· The Superintendent supervises one or several E&I Supervisors.
· HSE activities
· Check the implementation of the HSE rules
· Check that employees have received adequate HSE training
· Assist Construction Subcontractors,
· Support the Site HSE&S Manager to check Construction Subcontractors safety plans
· Supervision of subcontractor's Quality Control activities They consist of :
· Check all Construction Quality Control Plans issued by Construction Subcontractors on the basis of CONTRACTOR Quality Control Procedures
· Together with the Quality Manager, coordinate with CLIENT in matters pertaining to quality control, inspection and testing
· Monitor and audit erection Construction Subcontractor's quality control activities,
· Witness hold points of the Field Quality Control Plans
· Finaly sign the Sites Inspection and Test records
· Check the completion, the validity and traceability of documents included in the Construction Subcontractors final dossiers
· Issue Site Inspection Reports, initiate non-conformance reports (NCR)
· Check that corrective actions have been performed
· Check that Quality Records are adequately controlled and filed.
· Propose feedback sheets
· Supervision of construction activities
· Check that all E&I Subcontractors organization staff on the Site are in sufficient in number and with suitable qualification are in line with construction schedule sequence and targets. Makes sure that consistent time sheets are distributed in due time.
· Issue whenever necessary to the Construction Superintendents and Construction Subcontractors a list of available work fronts
· Verify the adequacy of E&I Subcontractors equipment to perform the required work,
· Check the list and revision number of documents transmitted to E&I Subcontractors,
· Authorize withdrawal of equipment/materials from the warehouse
· Check materials supplied by Subcontractors upon delivery aggregates .... or at their point of production for compliance with the approved specification.
· Check the preservation by Subcontractors of materials taken out from material storage,
· Review and approve the progress proposed by Subcontractors,
· Analyze additional work and modifications to determine the cause and propose the solution to be implemented
· Analyze and technically approve requests for variations submitted by Subcontractors;
· Assist Subcontractors, check Subcontractors method statements and work procedures
· Manage work acceptance operations and follow-up of the punch lists.
· Issues all work orders (engineering request and variation submitted by subcontractors) : describes the works to be implemented, requests for an estimated price, issues the work order, initiates numbering and makes all involved functions approve.
· In due time expediates, checks and approves attachments for work orders close-out.
· Issues all additional material requests to Site Material Manager after, as the case may be, Field Engineering Manager approval.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Minimum 5-10 years in E&I Engineering, with at least 1 experience in a yard environment..
· Experience of management of over subcontractors for the E&I scope in a multicultural environment.
· LNG Experience.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the Hiring Manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.cosm and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.