Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
With approximately 15,000 employees, Technip Energies is one of the largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
If you share our clear vision to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.We are currently seeking a Cost engineer F/M to join our team based in Paris
About the Job
· Supports the estimation of the total project cost at completion
· Updates the expected project profitability valuation and ensures the information is reliable
· Sets up Cost Control Procedures
· Sets up Budgets and the specific tool to follow the project costs
· Support in the estimation of Total Forecasts, Quantity / Costs, and Expected Outcomes
· Provide support to the Risk Manager to prepare the Quantitative Risk Analysis
· Approve standard commitment control and vendor/ subcontractors invoice
· Prepare change orders/claims, and follows up
· Generate monthly internal Project Management Review (PMR) / external status reports (client reports)
· Develop cash flows on a monthly basis
· Carry-out statistical and close-out reports, with a view towards improving feedback data and estimation tools on future contracts/proposals
· Comply with and implements both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures, as well as quality standards and policies, and other applicable company procedures
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Engineering degree or equivalent
· 3 to 4 years of experience in the related field
· Professional English
· Knowledge of cost control tools and methodologies
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
· Establish a good relationship and cooperation with colleagues in the project team
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually at locations.To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.