🔍Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Legal & Contract Management
📅 669Total Views
📅 2100013ORequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Compliance Counsel - APAC , reporting directly to Regional Compliance Counsel – APAC to join our team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Job
The Compliance Officer to the Technip Energies APAC Region would support in all ethics and compliance activities for the company in the region. The Compliance Officer will collaborate with the Regional Compliance Counsel (“RCC”) on the implementation of the global ethics and compliance program with the Technip Energies leadership in the region. The subject matter scope for the role would include ethics compliance generally and all subjects addressed by the Technip Energies Code of Business Conduct (COBC) including but not limited to antibribery and corruption, antitrust, conflicts of interest compliance, etc.
· Support the RCC in providing daily advice and counsel on ethics matters.
· Support investigations of Code of Business Conduct matters in partnership with other functional partners.
· Support in developing a training plan and training content tailored to the APAC region.
· Support in providing trainings.
· Conduct research (legal and regulatory, current events, etc.)
· Assist with Compliance due diligence reviews (Gift & Hospitality, Social Donations, third-party intermediaries, etc.) and third-party screening as per the Company standards.
· Assist with Clients/Business Partners due diligence reviews.
· Collaborate with other stakeholders on APAC-region Compliance operational, internal audits and third-party intermediary audits.
· Assist in engaging with Company key stakeholders to build solid relationships, share knowledge and promote a strong compliance culture.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required in law; Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred
· 2+ years of work experience in Legal and Compliance
· Fluency in English (all communications are in English)
· Good team player
· Demonstrates excellent planning, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
· General interest in ethics related matters
· PC skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, project and presentation software
Starting Date: April / May 2021
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here .
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.