🔍Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Legal & Contract Management
📅 1610Total Views
📅 2100014BRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
About the Job
The Associate Legal Counsel supports the ABC Legal Director and the Due Diligence Team Manager in overseeing and implementing the anti-bribery and corruption program as well on the development and implementation of key initiatives to ensure that bribery and/or corruption related risks faced by Technip Energies are effectively assessed and mitigated.
· Support the effective implementation of the anti-bribery and corruption standards and processes for the Group;
· Conduct the online research using open source and proprietary databases and draft concise analytical reports accounting for and assessing any anti-bribery and corruption risk;
· Be a key actor of the Company’s efforts in preventing the anti-bribery and corruption related standards by proactively identifying – in partnership with the management – areas of improvement;
· Review, prepare and support the implementation of Commercial Intermediary agreement templates;
· Supporting identified Regional Compliance Counsels to ensure the effective implementation of anti-bribery and corruption standards at the local level;
· Prepare, upon request, training materials to support RCCs in their annual training plan (including CI monitoring material);
· Ensuring the efficient and effective management of third party intermediaries across the Group by supporting the ABC Legal Director & Due Diligence Team Manager on several Group initiatives (automation, TPIs reduction, etc);
· Be a gatekeeper of due-diligence related information, to ensure quick and effective auditing and assessments of the related information
· Supporting the ABC Legal Director and Due Diligence Team Manager in the coordination between the Compliance team and internal or external stakeholders;
· More generally, executing and/or supporting such other activities related to the anti-bribery and corruption or other matters/initiatives as delegated by the ABC Legal Director & Due Diligence Team Manager.
· Provide support to Chief Compliance Officer, ABC Legal Director or his/her delegate for drafting internal or external reports on due-diligence matters
· Manage the compliance documentation and logs for due-diligences of third parties, social donations and charitable contributions, conflicts of interest and gifts and hospitality
· Law degree
· 4+ years of work experience, preferably in corporate or law firm compliance practices.
· 2+ years of in-house work experience, as a contractor or full-time staff.
· Strong understanding of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other Anti-Corruption Statutes.
· PC skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, project, and presentation software.
· Maintains a high degree of credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust.
· Strong analytical and communication skills are essential - able to communicate across organizational levels in different countries.
· Strives to develop partnerships, teamwork and good working relationships. Understand the complexities of a large international organization.
· Maintains strong legal and writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures, reports and memoranda.
· Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation, practical learning skills, enthusiasm, creativity and an ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
· Fluency in English required.
· Flexible – able to simultaneously work on a wide variety of tasks and projects, as well as being able to work across different time zones.
· Stakeholder management – needs the ability to identify key stakeholders in the organization, build relations with these and earn their trust.
· Professional – confident within herhis area of expertise with good understanding of complex regulations and communicates this confidence in dealing with potentially very difficult and complex issues.
Starting Date: May 31st
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.