🔍Macae, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
▾▸1 additional location
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
📅 37Total Views
📅 2100005GRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Descrição das Atividades:
· Apoiar na elaboração de documentação atendendo requisitos de contrato;
· Manter controles internos atualizados, inclusive indicadores e Sharepoint;
· Apoiar o planejamento das manutenções, andamento e liberação dos equipamentos;
· Criação de projetos e ordens no SAP.
· Localização: Macae
· Ensino Médio Completo;
· Conhecimento no pacote office, principalmente Excel.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”