🔍Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, United States
📅 452Total Views
📅 190002PZRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Assembler III (Night Shift)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Materials Coordinator who will help manage vendor contracts and commercial agreements as well as control the flow of all inventory and third-party services required for product delivery
Assembles and tests complex mechanical assemblies, often to close tolerances.
· Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies according to TechnipFMC specifications.
· Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
· Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise.
· Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key subassemblies.
· Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR). Assists with FAT's (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT's (System Integration Tests).
· Assists in preparing, maintaining and utilizing test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
· Resolves most questions and problems in mastered subassemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
· Cleans up components after assembly according to TechnipFMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
· Inputs labor details in time tracking system, charges time to projects.
· Participates in Lean events with active involvement in CISP initiatives.
· Uses material handling equipment to move parts, components and subassemblies from one work or storage area to another as required.
· Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
· May assist in orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of less experienced Assemblers.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Technical/vocational/or military training or related experience.
· Ability to comprehend all engineering and weld drawings and all written engineering procedures.
· Knowledge of components and circuits and their interfaces at a subassembly level.
· Ability to read and interpret schematics and Bills of Material (BOM).
· Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
· At least Five years mechanical experience with at least Three years' experience similar environment.
· Must have mastered at least three key sub-assemblies.
· Ability to operate High and Low Pressure Pumps, Hydrostatic Pumps, High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
· Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as height gauges, adjustable parallels, calipers and pressure gauges.
· Demonstrates good interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Shop environment. High noise level. Works with high-pressure equipment and chemicals. Inclement weather conditions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing upward, crawling in confined workspace, walking and lifting daily.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page .
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.